Burgas International Airport
Address: 8016 Burgas, Bulgaria
IATA Airport Code: BOJ
ICAO Airport Code: LBBG
Alias: Sarafovo Airport or Bourgas Airport
BOJ arrivals today
Learn About Burgas International Airport arrivals
If you closely follow the tourist spots in Bulgaria, you may have heard about Burgas airport. This airbase corresponds to the second busiest in the country in southeastern Europe for a long time. You can dedicate a few minutes of your time to get to know the airport, its facility, and available airlines with Burgas arrivals.
- BH Air: Aberdeen, Billund, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster/Sheffield, Edinburgh, Humberside, Leeds/Bradford, London–Stansted, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Norwich
- Enter Air: Bydgoszcz, Katowice, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Warsaw–Chopin, and Wrocław
- Jet2.com: Belfast–International, East Midlands, Glasgow, and Manchester
- LOT Polish Airlines: Gdańsk, and Poznań
- Norwegian Air Shuttle: Copenhagen, Oslo Gardermoen, Helsinki Vantaa, Stockholm–Arlanda, and Stavanger
- Ryanair: Bratislava, Kraków, Vienna, and Warsaw–Modlin
- TUI Airways: Birmingham, Brussels, and London–Gatwick
- Wizz Air: Kyiv–Zhuliany, Budapest, Liverpool, Dortmund, Tel Aviv, Eindhoven, Lublin, and Turku
About Burgas Airport
Burgas Airport in Bulgaria was built in 1937 to process Burgas flight arrivals by the CIDNA company, which is now known as Air France. This airport is among the favorites for tourists due to its large size and number of flights. You can have travel with airlines such as European Air Charter, Bulgaria Air, or BH Air if you prefer who offer most BOJ airport arrivals.
In 2018 the airport could handle 3,277,229 passengers in more than 30 thousand air movements. After that the Burgas airport arrivals declined a bit and more in 2020. It is an admirable and beautiful airport with which you will be captivated by its beautiful terminal.
Location for BOJ arrivals
Burgas airport is located in the southwest of Bulgaria in the Sarafovo neighborhood, very close to the city center. You have to travel about 6 miles from Burgas to get to the international airport.
Transport at Burgas Airport
When you decide to travel to Burgas airport you will be surprised to see the quality of ground transportation available:
- Burgas arrivals by rental car: You can rent a vehicle from the best companies in the country and ask to park it in the parking lot. With your hands behind the wheel, you have to take the national highway and head to Burgas.
- Travel by taxi after your Burgas flight arrivals: When leaving the airport you will have several taxi lines that will take you to Burgas without problems. It can take about 15 minutes to get to the city center.
- BOJ airport arrivals by bus: As a last resort, you can take the public bus to Burgas or other destinations. You must take line 15 from the airport.
Burgas Airport Terminal
The airport provides its operations for two terminals with Burgas airport arrivals in which you will find several services available. Terminal 1 is the oldest, measures 20 thousand square meters, and is intended for domestic flights.
Terminal 2 would be the newest to have BOJ arrivals. It was expanded in 1990 and has various food services, rental services, and car rentals. In this terminal, you will find the baggage carousels, waiting rooms, and check-in counters.